Still don't have an optimized routing solution? Or is your current routing solution taking up too much of your budget? We have an affordable continuous optimization solution for you.
Using ArcGIS Transportation Routing and Network Analytics Service, the same routing service provider used by industry leaders, Route Trax – Route Optimization with ArcGIS optimizes each route 7 different ways - one for each day of the week for maximum route efficiency. With continuous optimization each time a location is added, we re-optimize the route.
Optimized routes and turn-by-turn directions provide the quickest way to get from point A to point B, increasing the overall efficiency of your daily routes, improving customer service and keeping costs to a minimum.
Route Trax - Route Optimization with ArcGIS Features
- Optimized Routes
- 1. We optimize every route 7 times. One for each day of the week. This provides the most efficient driving directions for each day.
- 2. Temporary Route Split: If a Route goes down you can do a temporary, one day split into a configurable number of routes - free of charge.
- 3. Permanent Route Split: If a route is getting too big to manage with just one driver, then you can permanently split it into a configurable number of routes - free of charge. You will be charged the new route total on next billing cycle.
- 4. Output Format: Excel or PDF. We can even send your routes directly to a printer for nightly distribution. Optionally, you can subscribe to the Home Delivery or TMC mobile apps to get real time delivery statistics.
- 5. Route Metrics Report including: Distance, Minutes and Location Count by day of the week
- Geocoding is done by converting your addresses and place names into coordinates which are built using the best available reference data from authoritative sources. These geocoding coordinates are used with route optimization.
Route Trax - Route Optimization with ArcGIS Cost
- Initial Optimization
- Monthly Continuous Optimization
- Yearly map data file
- Optional Home Delivery or TMC mobile app
Click Image to Enlarge - Split Route